Summer INTENSIVE – Southampton, UK One-to-One coaching / groups *
Your time is a precious commodity, your work-schedule tight, and there are simply not enough hours in the day. You are a high-achiever, a manager, the boss! (Typical clients include: CEOs, TV & radio personalities, engineers, civil servants and politicians). You know your main professional-weakness is a grasp of the English language, the use of which is now imperative in your career, and the pressure on you is enormous.
- Limited English vocabulary
- Weak grammar
- Poor pronunciation
- Presentation stage-fright
- A dread of small-talk
- No time, no coach, no plan
- Your long-term, personal English coach and mentor – in Vienna and England.
- An exclusive, tailor-made coaching programme to meet your professional needs
- Accelerated learning in minimum time
- Coaching–schedule flexibility
- Appropriate methodology to match your learning style and state of mind
- Extensive talk-time using and repeating your target vocabulary and verbs
- Cultural immersion with Stuart in Southampton, England to enhance your motivation
- Cyber-learning or face-to-face in Vienna with Stuart thereafter
Take the bull by the horns and give yourself that much-needed opportunity!
Summer INTENSIVE offers:
- Specialist 1-to-1 coaching with Stuart, British native-speaker and Managing Director of English 4 Professionals Englischunterricht GmbH
- Exclusive, 1, 2, 3 or 4-week intensive coaching in Southampton, UK in July
- A tailor-made package to meet your budget and schedule
- The opportunity to get to know Stuart beforehand in Vienna to ask any questions
- Trial-run coaching with Stuart in Vienna to ensure optimal client-coach chemistry
- Lunches together, guided sight-seeing, car-touring, whatever you need
- Dynamic 1-to-2 sessions at no extra cost if your partner wishes to join in
Mo. 28th June – Fr. 2nd July (optional extra: Weekend)
Mo. 5th July – Fr. 9th July (optional extra: Weekend)
Mo. 12th July – Fr. 16th July (optional extra: Weekend)
Coaching will take place in your hotel. A unit lasts 60 minutes and is 97 EUR + 20% VAT. Your partner can also participate and learn for free. A minimum of 3 consecutive units per day and a minimum of 5 coaching days is required and recommended. Saturdays and Sundays are also possible at the same price. 15-minute coffee-breaks follow as required. Refreshments are not included in the price. Learning material is not included in the price. Standard practice is to begin at 10.00 and finish at 13.15 and have lunch (with or without Stuart). At 14.15 the structured coaching sessions can either continue or simply take the rest of the day off to go sight-seeing.
If you would like Stuart to have lunch with you in order to practise vital small- talk, the lunch period will be charged at 97 EUR for 60 minutes + 20% VAT. Lunch is not included in the price.
If you wish Stuart to accompany you on your afternoon trips and show you the countryside and coastal sights, time is charged at 97 EUR/60 minutes + 20% VAT. Car-hire, fuel, parking, museum entrance costs and boat trips are not included in the price. You may wish to take a full day or two out from intensive coaching in order to explore the sights further afield (Stonehenge, Winchester, London (with or without Stuart). No problem!
A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to guarantee your agreed coaching block-period.
How to get there
Fly to London Heathrow and take the National Express coach from Heathrow terminal 3 to Southampton coach station (approx. 135 minutes, return ticket 29 pounds/34 EUR). Stuart can help with the coach booking if you wish.
The Pig in the Wall Hotel: https://www.thepighotel.com/in-the-wall/
The White Star Tavern: https://www.whitestartavern.co.uk in Southampton is small and quaint, reasonably priced and well located on a picturesque street.
New Forest Hotel: https://www.newforesthotels.co.uk
Crown Manor House Hotel: https://www.crownhotel- lyndhurst.co.uk
B&B Ashdene House: https://www.ashdenehouse.co.uk – In Stuart’s village
Ennio‘s Boutique Hotel: https://www.ennios.co.uk/ennios-boutique-hotel/
Hotel food and accommodation is not included in the price.
Things to do and places to visit
- Discover Southampton: https://www.visitsouthampton.co.uk
- Hythe ferry: See the giant cruise liners up close and travel on the world’s oldest pier train https://www.hytheferry.co.uk
- The New Forest National Park: https://www.thenewforest.co.uk and https://www.thenewforesttour.info
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Palace and Gardens: https://www.beaulieu.co.uk
- Buckler’s Hard: where ships for Nelson’s navy were built https://www.bucklershard.co.uk
- Lymington– picturesque Georgian market town: https://www.visit-hampshire.co.uk/explore/towns/lymington
- Isle of Wight – Needles and more: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/days-out/regionlondonsoutheast/isle-of-wight
- Mary Rose Museum, HMS Victory & HMS Warrior: https://www.historicdockyard.co.uk
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum – HMS Alliance: https://www.nmrn.org.uk/submarine-museum
- Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta: https://www.visitwiltshire.co.uk/salisbury
- Winchester & Cathedral: https://www.visitwinchester.co.uk and https://www.winchester-cathedral.org.uk
- Stonehenge – stone circle: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/
- Fish & chips, cream teas and pub food
Day-trips to London
By train: https://www.southwesttrains.co.uk approx. every 30 minutes to London Waterloo (journey time approx. 90 minutes. Return ticket 84 pounds/90 EUR including unlimited London tube travelcard).
By coach: https://www.nationalexpress.com to Victoria coach station every hour (journey time approx. 135 minutes. Return ticket 25 pounds/28 EUR).