1. 1. I want training sessions only with a native-speaker. Can you help?
Absolutely. We only have native-speakers as trainers.
2. Are your trainers British or American?
Mostly British, but we can possibly offer you trainers from America, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand or Ireland if you want one.
3. Are your trainers qualified?
Yes, they are CELTA qualified, many with degree-level qualifications, all have considerable business experience and, of course, are very experienced as trainers.
4. Can your trainers come to my home?
Yes, if you live in Vienna.
5. Can you offer training sessions early in the morning or late in the evening, e.g. at 7 a.m. or 9 p.m.?
Yes, normally no problem if you live in Vienna.
6. Can you offer training sessions during the weekend or on bank holidays?
Yes, most of the time, except at Christmas.
7. How about last-minute training?
Yes, we will try our very best to fit you in. If you are talking about midnight-crisis sessions on a Sunday, the M.D. of English 4 Professionals himself will come to the rescue. However, expect to pay more!
8. My work-schedule is such that I may have to cancel sessions at the last minute. Would I be invoiced for this?
We understand the pressures of work that professionals have to endure. We try, therefore, to find a compromise solution, if possible.
9. How much does a training session cost?
It depends on where you live, the time of day that you require the session, whether it is a weekend, a bank holiday, a midnight-crisis session, and how many hours you require.
10. I want to work as a trainer for English 4 Professionals. How much can I earn?
We offer more than what you would earn at some of the big names because we value your expertise, experience, maturity, wisdom and knowledge.
11. Do I have to be trainer qualified to work for E4P?
Yes. Please ensure you have the CELTA certificate on hand.
12. Do I have to have trainer experience to work for E4P?
Yes. Lots! But just knowing about grammar is insufficient. Can you explain what BRIC, G-7, EU-16, EU-27, OPEC, UNO, IAEA, IMF, WHO, NATO are all about?
13. I’m 65 years old and still want to teach. Can I work for E4P?
You are exceptionally wise, experienced and motivated. Call us immediately, but only if you are CELTA-qualified!