ENGLISH PRIVATE COACHING
Congratulations: you have made a first decisive step towards improving your English! You have recognised your command of the English language is not where you would like it to be and you are ready to take action to improve it.
- Do you stay quiet in meetings, and avoid small talk or conversation?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes and of poor pronunciation when speaking?
- Do you get nervous when told you have to give a presentation in English?
- Could you perform well at a job interview if you had to do it in English?
- Did you hate English at school and now have a negative opinion of the language?
- Do you finally want to be more self-confident when speaking in English?
If yes, then you have come to the right place: English 4 Professionals is here to solve your English language problems quickly, efficiently and effectively, and leave you in full control of the global language.
Our 1-to-1 coaching offer:
- Discrete, private training, tailor-made to your individual requirements and goals
- Preparation for meetings, presentations, speeches, events and job interviews
- Widening of your vocabulary, improvement in your grammar and pronunciation, and enhancement of your speaking ability and fluency
- Considerable increase in your self-confidence when speaking in English
- The advantages of our CELTA-qualified, British native speakers. Each has a university degree and years of experience as an English training specialist
- The benefits of tailored training methods and mental techniques for quick, effective and noticeable improvement in your English skills
- Maximum flexibility based on your schedule and desired learning time-scale
Free in-house trial session for private clients in Vienna with one of our native English trainers to discuss your needs and to ensure the right chemistry.
Price list (pdf)
For online English B1-B2 group coaching – click here
Your English trainer from English 4 Professionals
All our English trainers are CELTA-qualified, British native speakers and each is university educated in a specific discipline. This ensures you get the best possible professional language-learning support for whatever work or private situation you face in English.
The use and command of English is a necessity nowadays, especially if you want to advance your career prospects or travel the world. Nevertheless, despite learning English at school, many adults have had little need for it – until now. Your moment has arrived!
The reality is, as with most things, if you don’t practise, your English will become rusty and your professional abilities and confidence will drop. You may be able to hide your weakness in English from your colleagues for a while and avoid taking action until the last minute: usually just days before an important meeting or presentation – and by then your stress level is at a maximum.
English 4 Professionals (E4P) is here to take the pain away and reduce stress to a minimum so that you can focus on the task clearly and confidently. With our tailor-made-for-you, 1-to-1 English coaching, our trainers focus on your exact needs so that you perform eloquently on the day in front of your colleagues, bosses or clients.
You would like to improve your English, but you’re not sure how to begin.
Rule 1: Make mistakes and get used to it, then get over it.
Rule 2: Talk as often as possible in English, even to yourself in the mirror.
Rule 3: Read, write, listen to the radio (no body language to help you, unlike with TV)
Rule 4: Learn to listen – try repeating everything you hear.
In order to learn English as effectively as possible, we use the best learning methodology for you! Everyone learns differently: some people memorise whole sentences (not very effective!), others, just keywords. Some are very visual: colour, pictures, sketches, mind-maps, famous sayings, and music – all can help to increase learning effectiveness. Some people are early birds, others, night owls. Some work better standing up, others are most creative while out walking in a park. Some need two strong coffees before the brain starts working, others, a bar of chocolate. Tell us how you operate best and we will tailor the programme as appropriate.
Begin improving with your personal, British-English trainer from English 4 Professionals today. Let our native speakers establish what your present level of English is, where your weaknesses are, what you want to achieve and in what time frame. We are here to serve your needs and expectations. Let’s get started. Call us now!