ENGLISH INTENSIVE COURSES IN VIENNA
DAILY AND WEEKLY INTENSIVE, VIENNA, 1-TO-1/GROUP* COACHING
*create your own group
Your time is precious, your work schedule tight, and there are simply not enough hours in the day. You are a high achiever, a manager, the boss! You know your main professional weakness is a lack of good English, but you need it now more than ever in your career, and the pressure on you is enormous.
Like many, you avoid small talk for a lack of general English vocabulary and rusty grammar and worry about your pronunciation, too. You panic when speaking in front of others and worry you won’t get through the Q&A session.
The good news is English 4 Professionals (E4P) is here to support and guide you to new levels of confidence when speaking English. You’ll be able to concentrate on the main task in hand: confidently chairing a meeting, delivering a successful presentation, heading an international negotiation, or doing well at interview – and all with control, composure and positive body language.
- Limited vocabulary
- Weak grammar
- Poor pronunciation
- Presentation stage fright
- A dread of small talk
- No time, no coach, no plan
- Your long-term, personal English coach and mentor – in Vienna.
- Exclusive, tailor-made coaching programme to meet your professional needs
- Accelerated learning in minimum time
- Coaching flexibility
- Methodology to match your learning style and state of mind
- Extensive talk-time using and repeating your target vocabulary and verbs.
- A coaching package tailor-made for you to match your needs, expectations, budget and time-plan – even at weekends to allow for maximum flexibility!
- A choice between Daily Intensive Vienna (1 to 4 days’ coaching) or Weekly Intensive Vienna (1 to 4 weeks’ coaching).
- 1-to-1 English coaching with a CELTA-qualified, British native speaker
- A free in-house trial session for private clients in Vienna with one of our native English trainers to discuss your needs and to ensure the right chemistry
- The benefits of tailored training methods and mental techniques for quick, effective and noticeable improvement in your English skills
Your time plan and time frame for intensive coaching
Your diary is always full and one-hour coaching sessions must often be cancelled, and so you have decided for intensive coaching as the solution. With Daily Intensive Vienna or Weekly Intensive Vienna, the start date is your decision as are the exact number days and hours you would like. You choose the start and finish-time, and the number of short breaks, too. We are flexible and tailor the coaching around your needs. We are here for you from 07:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday, and weekends are possible too!
- Business lunches and small talk training with your native-British trainer
- Dynamic 1-to-2 sessions at no extra cost if your partner wishes to join in
- Create your own group of friends/colleagues for intensive coaching
- Summer INTENSIVE coaching is also offered in Southampton, UK
- English Coaching & Ski
Your English trainer from English 4 Professionals
All our English trainers are CELTA-qualified, British native speakers and each is university educated in a specific discipline. This ensures you get the best possible professional language-learning support.
Effective learning in the shortest time
In order to learn English as effectively as possible, we use the best learning methodology for you! Everyone learns differently: some people memorise whole sentences (not very effective!), others, just keywords. Some are very visual: colour, pictures, sketches, mind-maps, famous sayings and music, – all can help to increase learning effectiveness. Some people are early birds, others, night owls. Some work better standing up, others are most creative while out walking in a park. Some need two strong coffees before the brain starts working, others, a bar of chocolate. Tell us how you best-operate, and we will tailor the programme as appropriate.
Many professionals aim for perfectionism. As a consequence, they find it hard to put a sentence together in English in fear of making a grammatical mistake. But that in itself is their biggest mistake!
Rule 1: Make mistakes and get used to it, then get over it.
Rule 2: Talk as often as possible in English, even to yourself in the mirror.
Rule 3: Read, write, listen to the radio (no body language to help you, unlike with TV)
Rule 4: Learn to listen – try repeating everything you hear.
Take the opportunity English 4 Professionals (E4P) offers to upgrade your English quickly and effectively. We will identify your weaknesses and eliminate them accordingly. No longer will you suffer small talk or stage fright. With the support of our highly motivated English language training experts you will be able to speak English more confidently and fluently from the very first coaching session. And, most importantly: speaking English will be enjoyable!